Wednesday 14 October 2020

Wednesday 14th October 2020 - Updating health blog today


Posted 5:20pm

Had quite an enjoyable day. I answered quite a few emails and was reviewing some work on our health packs. And realised part of our "health" pages in the packs promotes our health blog and, despite all the best intentions, I have seriously neglected adding new entries over the last few months.

So today I decided to put that right, and thought I would spend one day a week, and a Wednesday is as good as any other day, to add as many entries as possible. I have therefore been researching and reviewing studies around aa lot of subjects and trying to pick the most interesting I could find. I also wanted to add things that I would find relevant to me around mind-set, nutrition, health and exercise.

I am delighted to have added ten new entries today. And the subjects are quite diverse. But I wont put them here. Instead I invite you to take a peek for yourself. And if you do find anything interesting, it would be great if you left a comment or something too.

And if you could maybe promote the blog on your own media that would make my day.

www.healthymindshealthybods.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment