Friday 16 December 2016

Friday 16th December 2016 - lots going on

Posted 2:10pm
My God - is it really five days since my last posting.  The days are flying by.  So close to xmas, but we have not been sitting back relaxing.

One of the biggest jobs at the moment is the content of the program - this is coming along nicely, and I have to say it is exciting seeing it come together.  Even now, fresh ideas pop into my thoughts, and one of the fantastic USPs of the program is its flexibility and fluidity.

Over lunch with Scott we talked about how we can adapt the program for different companies and different outcomes. We also discussed one new idea - which I will keep back at this time - which I have also run past Adam, and this could be big if we can get it off the ground in a good way.

We had out fourth Izzwalkz Clissold Park yesterday and, using an app on my phone, I calculated we did 4.1km.  This is around one and a half  more than I thought.  I think this is a terrific distance for our hour's jaunt around the park.  The people who came on it seemed to enjoy it again.

We have a meeting organised with Public Health for next week.  But in the run up to Xmas it is mostly about sorting paperwork and program.

Good times ahead for 2017.

Personal front? I am maintaining my four diaries, and it does make a difference in outlook.  Being honest about spending and food, and must do exercise or it looks like I have slacked off for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment