Wednesday 21 December 2016

Wednesday 21st December 2016 - videos, walks

Posted 1:00am
Yes, it is one in the morning of Wednesday - so technically I guess it is Tuesday night.  I've been doing what I see as my regular volunteering opportunity, where I sit with my elderly friend.  I get expenses, but I do find it rewarding, and does encourage me out of the house.

Was chatting with Kacper, my website guy.  We will be meeting up next week to finish off what we can on the website, although it is currently live and accessible - some tweaks needed but do check it out at www.hmhb2016.org.uk - any feedback is great.  We are also, excitingly, going to be starting a series of videos about HMHB, Izzwalkz, and various subjects.  As the programs start and grow, we aim to get Subscribers to our YouTube channel, and will be posting regular videos to it - fitness ones with Adam, and news ones too re health and nutrition etc.

I will be researching all the walks over the next two weeks.  I really want to start the Highbury Fields one before the start of February and, if possible, the same goes for the Kings Cross one.,  The more we can be seen doing, the better it is for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment