Wednesday 21 December 2016

Wednesday 21st December 2016 - Public Health, walks

Image result for public health england

Posted 10:25pm
For such a long time, I feel that I have been just talking and talking, arranging meeting after meeting, and getting nowhere.  But I persevered, and gradually met more and more prominent people who could actually see the outcomes I was going on about.

This year has been fantastic.  People all over are listening. 2017 will be exciting.  And I have even more confidence after meeting with Public Health today, who totally get the concept, can see the obvious outcomes, and think that we have hit the nail on the head.

Now, I am not going to just expect everything to be great.  But the feedback today, plus the advice, and other parts of the meeting, was all good.  There are several things I need to do to follow up on it all, but they are behind us all the way.  Terrific stuff.

I also went back to Islington Central Medical Centre, and it appears the Highbury Fields walk can start at the end of January.  Again, there is work to do, but I am feeling very positive about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment