Friday 9 December 2016

Friday 9th December 2016 - Youtube, Advertising, Fitness and Mind-set




Posted 9:50pm
So, the end of one of the biggest weeks of my life - certainly in the last decade - and I have a smile on my face, and hope for the future.  Still no guarantees and plenty of work to do, but definitely on the right track.

Posted my first Youtube video for a while - our channel is @hmhb2016 - and this was really just catching up on the week.  A couple of months ago I posted several, and then stopped,  I was on the journey too, but the presentation took over my life for several weeks.  Now, although still a lot of research and paperwork to do in building up fun, interactive, pro-active content for the program (which is going well I may add - in some ways I wish I was attending without seeing what we have planned as it looks a good laugh, but also informative), I can dedicate time back to my own goals - which still includes getting fitter and losing weight - and yes, the people who know me will know that is an ongoing fight!!!

I am not sure if I managed to load the pic at the top correctly so people can enlarge it.  Me and technology don't go together well.  But I can say it is from the latest Islington Gazette, and is a feature on the Clissold Park walk - although they neglected to say it is every Thursday, leaving Highbury Grange Medical Practice at 11am.  I have emailed them thanking them for the feature, but asking if there is any way they can put it somewhere else in the next issue.

We do have Islington Council magazine coming to our next walk, which is fabulous.  Fateha and myself will hopefully meet her beforehand to chat about the initiative, why they are onboard, and the benefits of the walk itself.  Hopefully we can have a few people there.

Adam and I are excited at the fitness side of the program and how we would like to deliver it in a fun, proactive way, that will get the people excited, as well as being more fit and healthy.  We have our ideas on how to base it, and a lot of that is influenced by the bootcamp mentality.

So, all in all, things are going well.  The journey has officially began.


No comments:

Post a Comment