Monday 5 December 2016

Monday 5th December 2016 - lots of news - plus generous Pret

Image result for pret

Posted 11:00pm
A lot to put here - especially as we are preparing for our big presentation tomorrow.  This involved me, this evening, travelling down to Tooley Street and picking up leftover sandwiches and baguettes for tomorrow.  This was arranged between SHP and Pret a Manger, and guess it is part of their community work - certainly saving on food being wasted.

Preparations are just about done - I will be working quite late tonight though.  The Program Power Point is ready - and I am excited to be delivering that.  I have also prepared a quiz, which is not all it seems to be - this will reflect later in my presentation.

Fateha has prepared a statement for us, as work means she cannot attend - but I am just vert grateful for their efforts at Highbury Grange Medical Practice.
Adam cannot make it, but again I am just thankful for his backing and support, and know that the fitness side of the program will go well.

I have ordered 1000 flyers for the Clissold Walk.  We did have 250 small ones, but these are going to be A5 size, and we are looking to get them in local job centres and community projects, as well as the doctors handing them out.

Kacper has finished all the links on the website.  He has worked very hard, and I am extremely grateful for his efforts.  We are still reviewing some of the wording, and need to put some content on a couple of pages, but that is extra stuff.  Brilliant work mate!!!

We have interested the Hackney Gazette to do a feature on our Clissold Park walk.  In fact, they may be sending a reporter on Thursday, but will let me know.  That would be fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment