Monday 12 December 2016

Monday 12th December 2016 - upbeat on all levels



Posted 9:45pm
Had a weekend of composure and domestics.  The program is gradually coming along.  I don't think people realise just how much work goes into all this sometimes.  I am preparing the best interactive, fun and proactive course I can.  This means a lot of research.  I can be searching for the right quiz, questions, games for two or three hours and come up with nothing that I think would fit.

I have however started to do the four diaries myself - as pictured above.  The Food, Budget, Exercise and Sleep diaries I will not do weekly until the first course starts, and then I will continue them during the course too.  This gives a good example to the participants - as well as helping me. Due to the amount of project work, I had neglected my own fitness targets, and in fact had put weight back on. I wont say what it was Sunday night, but I was shocked.  Today, I have really gone to town and will be pushing hard right up to the first course

The walk is doing well on Twittter.  I will be dropping more flyers around tomorrow and Wednesday.  I also have a meeting tomorrow with a doctor that I messaged with on Twitter - we both have similar outlooks for Islington health.  Could be interesting.

Trying to sort out my bike at the moment.  It needs lights - I have them - but fitting them seems as easy as climbing Mount Everest to me.  I can balance multi-million pound budgets, but anything manual I a,m dumbfounded.!!!  I did have a walk app on my phone that told me I walked outdoors for over 11.5km today.  So that is good..

No comments:

Post a Comment