Monday 7 November 2016

Monday 7th November 2016 - more good news - second post of day

Image result for thumbs up

Posted 4:20pm
Had a bit of a gym session - and now doing some more project work - and this day just keeps on giving, so wanted to put stuff down while I am feeling good.

Firstly, I have a couple more confirmations for the December presentation - one of which is Circle Housing, which is terrific.  I would very much like to get in with them.  They are one of the biggest Housing Associations around, and I know they have a budget for their employment team, and therefore contracts would hopefully be easier to talk about with them.  The other organisation coming is the Red Cross themselves - I thought it prudent to ask them after their fantastic gesture earlier (in first blog entry today).

I also have signed up for a Network evening event with the London Small Business people.  When I was first developing this concept, I went to quite a few events.  They can be a mish/mash - but also on occasions prove invaluable.  It's nice to get out and about though.

This week is a busy one.  Six things in the diary already, and who knows what else will crop up.  Oh, and after last week being a bit difficult due to three issues (two personal away from the project), I just did two letters dealing with those issues.  Previous, I would probably have ummed and aahhed and not done anything for over a month or two.  This time, I just got it done.  Feeling good about things again.

No comments:

Post a Comment