Sunday 6 November 2016

Sunday 6th November 2016 - tough week over




Posted 11:15pm
That was a tough week.
Last weekend, in one day, had three pieces of news that set me back a little - project was one (Cripplegate) and personal a couple.  It just stayed on my mind a bit during the week.
I have the ongoing finance issue too - which is a nightmare.  This is not only project, but also personal wise - bills and Christmas coming up.

Anyway, I also met my daughter on Friday and ate far too much, and far too many bad things - and I will definitely be heavier tomorrow - maybe even a couple of kgs - which is disappointing.

But that is just life - I need to get back into things.  I have done just that today.  I opened up and installed the new printer (pic above), and I also got out the camera (other pic).  So that is a bit of a lift.
I followed up on quite a few emails and contacts to do with the 6 December meeting.
I have also been working on stuff for the website that Kacper has been asking me for for a little while - sorry mate.  Will finish that tomorrow and send to him - and seeing him at the gym on Tuesday to discuss it all.

Also, been updating the presentation a bit. I think I just need to know that at some stage finance is going to come. I need a life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment