Sunday 13 November 2016

Sunday 13th November 2016 - full week ahead - deadlines getting closer

Posted 10:40pm
A small bug infestation has caused me no end of problems in the last week - a lot of them being lack of sleep, and lots of biting!!!  Thought pest control had sorted, but appears not.

However, that is maybe just excuses, as could have done more last week, so this coming one will have to make up some of that time, as deadlines are getting closer and closer - and rushing up. Thinking heavily of our December presentation.

But a cracking week ahead. Tomorrow I have my second Recovery College afternoon course - this one on "sleep". Should be interesting - especially with my own issues. Tuesday I have the local NHS Patient's Group meeting, and have arranged to talk to a lady from commissioning.  Plus, in the eve I am attending some kind of meeting about a running event next year - to be honest I am not sure of the exact details at the moment.  Thursday is the New Business Show at Olympia, and chatting with Google there.  I am also going to the gym a lot more this week as getting back on my personal fitness after a couple of difficult weeks, and this includes a couple of visits with my website friend Kacper.

I also need to do more work on the finances/funding side - really have to press with that.  I continue to work on the content of the 13 week program too.  So a lot going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment