Tuesday 1 November 2016

Tuesday 1st November 2016 - spirits lifted - plus personal

Image result for cheered up

Posted 2:00pm
After the weekend disappointment of the Cripplegate funding decision, there is no point in allowing that to affect us.  Yes, it could have gone our way, and would have been a terrific help, but there are lots of avenues to explore, and meetings to have.  Need to stay positive.

I was lifted on a personal note by getting back on track to my own weight target.  Yesterday I was down to 85.3kgs - so a loss of 3.2kgs in 5 weeks (two of those weeks negated each other) so a half a stone loss is pretty pleasing.  I also noted that I had to be more disciplined shopping wise - which is not hard at the moment due to my own dire financial income.  Every cloud eh?

I was also cheered by Kacper - website supremo - and that is coming along really well.  Meeting him tonight to go over changes.  But his ideas are looking nice.  That again is a positive.  Thanks mate!!

Had a provisional meeting today with SHP and I am attending their Team Leader meeting tomorrow and presenting for 15 minutes.  I think I can do this well enough.

Altogether, keeping busy.  Out and about all the time.  It's the adage I am trying to put over to people with the project - stay positive through adversity, always see hope not despair, be active, get out of the flat//house, and push yourself to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment