Tuesday 15 November 2016

Tuesday 15th November 2016 - videos and maintenance

Posted 10:05pm
Another strange couple of days.
Yesterday attended a Recovery College course called "A Good Night's Sleep" - which I thought was excellent - and we will be covering part of it on our 13 week program.  I think some people came to it thinking it was going to give miracle answers to their own personal sleep issues - but clearly it was advertised for professionals and service users as more of a discussion of causes and effects.
I will certainly be looking to attend a further three day courses next term - and still have one more to come towards the end of this month.

Kacper has excelled himself - his work on website - which he has not had a penny for (none of us have as yet) and he is doing while he does all his other work - is terrific.  He has also now uploaded all our preliminary exercise videos onto our YouTube channel.  I must must use this as one of my incentives to do well with the weight.  We must also chat with Adam about doing some more before the end of the month (Adam, if reading this, I will be in contact) as well as how we move forward.

Today I had a quick chat with someone from the NHS Islington Patient's Group - they are attending in December.

Personally, my infestation in flat is sorted (so I have been told) - so back to better sleep - and back to gym tomorrow!!  Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment