Thursday 10 November 2016

Thursday 10th November 2016 - looking at costings and finance

Posted 10:00pm
Been a difficult few days - as very little sleep due to little critters in the flat - pest control been, so hopefully things will be back to normal tomorrow.

I did have a cracking meeting with Arsenal in the Community, who said they liked what I was doing, would attend the presentation in December, and could be actively involved in what we are doing. That was another real boost.  Again, all I meet like what we have developed.

I have had to seriously start looking at several things:
looking at outcome forms, to be completed at the start of the program and the end.
now gradually developing the content for each week of the program, including hand outs and games
working on the finances and costings for each course or per year, depending on how many programs we can run in one year.

It's all quite complicated - obviously.  Nothing is straight forward!!!!

Tomorrow - no meetings - which us nice.  I can get back to the gym.  I know that in the last ten days my weight has probably gone up a bit - the lack of movement caused by exhaustion from no sleeping - but that isnt a problem, and I am looking forward to sweating again.

No comments:

Post a Comment