Tuesday 22 November 2016

Tuesday 22nd November 2016 - been unwell, but hopefully back on target

Image result for thank you for caring

Posted 3:50pm
A couple of people have messaged me asking why I have not been updating blog a lot, and it's time to come clean and say I have not been well for around a week, but thankfully starting to feel a lot better and back on laptop and working on project - a bit of catching up to do - but definitely still on target.  I did say a couple of days ago I was taking a small break, but didn't want lots of messages re sympathy or anything. :-)

When you are on your own, and unwell, it can get quite lonely, and frustrating - especially when working on an exciting project like this.  But almost back to myself today, and aiming to work all the hours I can to get back on target.

No comments:

Post a Comment