Tuesday 29 November 2016

Tuesday 29th November 2016 - social media plus personal

Posted 12:30am.
Yes, it has just turned midnight, so technically it is Monday night.  And another late one.  My body clock is still adjusting back to normal sleeping (whatever that is) after my recent flat issues.

But a lot has gone on since my last entry, especially on Social Media.

I realise that Social Media is going to be a big part of what we are doing, especially for people after they have finished our courses.  Proactive interaction is vital,  To that extent, we have been pressing on several fronts.
Facebook - this is coming - we have a couple of issues surrounding this we need to iron out first - but I am sure we can do that quickly.
Twitter - this is becoming useful.  We have got several people to retweet our first Clissold Park walk tweet, which also states they are every Thursday morning.  I really hope we can grow the walk over the next few weeks.
Website - this is very encouraging.  We have pone published for our committee members at the moment to review, and within the next couple of weeks it will become live for everyone.  Kacper has done some amazing work, and I am delighted with it.

On a personal front, I again realised that I was not actually doing what the program dictates.  There are many facets to the program.  And I have also been working hard on research lately - I have slipped back on my fitness.  So for the next seven weeks I am going to push on - but then, when we start the pilot with SHP in January, I will do everything I ask of the clients - so that will mean the food, budget and sleep diaries, as well as setting realistic targets with my weight and fitness.  In fact it will be a great example to be looking at my goals and targets alongside the people on the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment