Friday 14 October 2016

Friday 14th October 2016 - more progress

Posted 3:50pm
This morning I met with Change Grow Live, based in Seven Sisters Road just off Holloway Road. They keen on the project, and I have invited them to attend the day event with SHP on the 6 December, with a view to discuss starting a program with them in February 2017.
They like the concept, as does everyone I ever talk to, but money could be a sticking point.  I would need to discuss this further.  It always boils down to money!!!!

Adam sent me through a link to a company called Tribe:  "Our journey has inspired TRIBE: we decided to make natural foods to prepare other people for tough journeys." is the quote from their website.
Thyey organise runs and events - obviously marketing their products at same time - and I have booked up for a couple of events (free) including a run/exercise thing on the 25 October.  Should be fun.

I abandoned the CRM system I was using - it was not what I was looking for, and then discovered how to use Microsoft Access - which build just the contacts database I require - so re-entering all my contacts on there.  It is simpler, and easy to make searches.

Tomorrow I am hooking up with my website friend, and want to pin that down soon - as all then we would need to add are the video stuff and pictures.  I am also hard at work on the fundamentals of the program, as well as other papers.  Next week is full of meetings - and on two days I am sitting for my elderly friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment