Tuesday 11 October 2016

Tuesday 11th October 2016 - meetings galore - personal fitness

Posted 11:10pm
A late entry today.  But that's because it was a long day, and then there was football on the television, with England playing out a draw with Slovenia in the football (they could easily have lost).

Good meeting with Scott today.  I am busy working on the 13 week programme and its content, and have been developing the paperwork we intend to give to the clients:  this includes a Food Diary (for nutrition reasons), a Money Diary (for budgeting reasons), and evidence booklet - this showing what can happen if they allow themselves to fall into the unemployment rut.  We will also be giving them a fitness booklet (still working on that).

Lots of meetings are now organised, and by the end of the next three weeks we really should have a solid idea of where we stand, especially what we will be doing in the next six months.  I want to see it grow, naturally, but that is very much around contracts and money - i need a salary, and I need to pay at least two other people a part-time salary.  It's a headache - but a nice one.

Personally, I am doing really well.  I was very happy with my first two weeks.  Weight wise - first week I lost 1.4kgs - and last week I lost 1.2kgs.  Overall that's a great start - but I have had them before,  This time is so different.  I thought that on several occasions, but this time, with the videos and the project, it is all coming together.  I feel energised, positive, focused, but most of all I have deadlines and actually know the program will start.  Yes, I would like some money - I want a life like anyone else - I haven't had a holiday for ages and ages, or a nice big shop, or a splurge - but if I continue to believe and work hard, it will come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment