Thursday 20 October 2016

Thursday 20th October 2016 - another stunning day

Posted 9:00pm
So much to put in this blog entry - I must ensure I don't leave anything out.  But the days are coming thick and fast, but if all are as good as today I will be very happy.

I have been thinking a lot lately about the content of each half day of the 13 week programme - but today it was just one of those inspiring moments, and it just flowed and flowed.  I got it all down - the basic content but anyway - naturally I now have to broaden it for delivery - but the actual base is now set down.  Very very happy with the way it has come.

Not just that, but the first Izzwalkz" is going to be on Thursday 24th November in Clissold Park, and will be there every week following that.  We are doing it in partnership with Highbury Grange Medical Practice - and they are delighted to be joining with us - which is amazing.  Meeting at 11am outside the Practice we will be walking for around an hour and a half - finishing at the tea venue in the park.  The start of something I have wanted for a while.  I had to produce a flyer, which I have designed and they have approved.  Brilliant!!!

There are also a lot of administration items to get which people might not think about - one of which is sorting out domain names and emails.  This I have now done with 123-reg, and after this weekend, once I have had a good opportunity to understand it all, I can then adjust paperwork with email addresses and the website address.  I had to loan the company a little money of mine to get - and people know I am not flush currently - but that is worth it.

SHP have advised me that the small grant - it is from something called the Catalyst Programme, managed by Cripplegate has arrived.  The £201.36 will go into the HMHB account tomorrow, which I have to provide evidence of to SHP.  I then must spend the money as I indicated - the video camera, logos for Ajani and Izzwalkz - and the home printer with inks - and provide the invoice receipts for these also to SHP.  It is exciting though to see this come through.

I have heard back from Islington NHS Commissioning Group, and will be definitely meeting the lady on the 15th November to discuss the program - and I am anxious to get in there, as if we can get commissioned to do the work, we will get paid, and I do not have to worry too much about my personal bills then - and can concentrate on the delivery.

I am so excited at the way things are developing.

No comments:

Post a Comment