Tuesday 25 October 2016

Tuesday 25th October 2016 - filming, presentation and progress

Image result for filming videos

Posted 2:15pm
I am aware that this is the first entry since last Thursday - time definitely is flying along - but I can assure readers that we have not been standing still.

Yesterday, Kacper (website guy) and myself traveled to Cirencester, via National Express coaches, to visit Adam, where we filmed around 15 fitness videos for the Youtube channel.  Fantastic scenery meant we chose to film in a field next to his property, which meant a very natural look.
I really wanted to get some videos up and published, especially as we are talking to companies about programs and contracts, to give them a feel of what we can do.  These are initial ones which we will probably replace, but I liked the genuine way the information came across.  It wasn't scripted and with Adam first demonstrating the exercises, and then me struggling my way through them, people can relate to how difficult some of them are.  And with me still wanting to lose around 10-12kgs, my belly, moobs and chin shows that anyone can do them.  I liked the way we showed easier and harder versions of the exercises, as well as explaining which muscles we were using, and even why the exercise was useful.  Massive thanks to Adam for giving up his time, and his patience - and also to Kacper for his time and camera skills - especially as he had not used the camera before.  A day well spent.  We will get the videos up on Youtube shortly.

Our Youtube channel is  hmhb2016

I met up with Scott last Friday, and we went over the program presentation I am preparing.  At the moment there are now 30 slides on the Powerpoint.  It includes slides on all 13 weeks of the program, the five walks we want to deliver in this area, as well as an overview of the fitness side, and why we are actually doing it, and what the outcomes we perceive it will produce.  I have also sent a copy to my committee to look at, and there suggestions will definitely be taken into account.

Twitter is continuing to be a good outlet for us - and I have several followers who can be influential, and I am learning how to use it productively.  Our Twitter is  @hmhb2016 - please follow us.

On personal note I gained 1lb last week.  I am not surprised or disappointed - although naturally I wish it had not happened.  I had to give up several days to project last week - which meant no exercise at all - and let myself down a couple of days with treats - so this week I am very determined to turn that around.  In fact I have just come from the gym where I did a 6km run and then a further 2km on the crosstrainer/step machine.  More to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment