Sunday 16 October 2016

Sunday 16th October 2016 - videos, plus big week

Image result for video clips

Posted 9:30pm
Massive thanks to Adam - as we have organised to visit him next Monday (24th) and film the first batch of videos for the Youtube channel and the website - fitness etc.  Looking forward to that very much.  More news of that when it happens - but I have spoken to a lot of people about our plans and they like the sound of what we propose.  Now it is a question of doing them right!!!

I have plans for many more videos, bespoke for the project.  It is exciting.

A big week ahead - with a lot of work to produce.
Several meetings booked:
Highbury Grange Health Centre
Disability Action Islington
Voluntary Action Islington
Business in the Community
I have quite a fun meeting on Wednesday morning too - which I will explain on the day.
I am sitting for my elderly friend for two afternoons - which will give me a chance to type a lot up.

I would like to have produced most of the program by the end of the week - so a lot of research, printing and forming of ideas to come.
Plus I want to nail down the paperwork we give to the clients.  It's a lot of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment