Wednesday 26 October 2016

Wednesday 26th October 2016 - logos, camera bought, walks.

Posted 4:00pm
On a personal note, after all the exertions of the last couple days I have taken it a bit more leisurely, although the bank made me walk for around 10km earlier.  The HMHB account is with Santander.  I collected the £201.36 grant from SHP - which they got from the Cataylst Fund run by Cripplegate - and went to pay it into the Holloway Road branch only to be told that you cannot pay in Business cash at branches - personal is fine.  They said I needed to use the Post Office. Extraordinary.  But when I visited the PO they would not accept the card. I eventually walked to Angel and they politely allowed me "as a one off" to pay the cash into the bank account!!!

So I have ordered our video camera, the house printer and inks.  Plus our two new logos for Ajani and Izzwalkz.


Hope you guys like them.

The first walk we are doing - in Clissold Park - we are doing in conjunction with Highbury Grange Medical Centre.  Earlier, I dropped an email off to the Operations Manager of Islington Central Medical Centre to see if they would partner up for one in Highbury Fields.  I will wait to see what comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment