Monday 10 October 2016

Monday 10th October 2016 - big week ahead - personal success

Posted 8:30pm
I did not post over the weekend - not because I was not actually doing anything, but admittedly I did not do much.  Saturday, Kacper my young website whizz, came round and we did a bit on the website. It is gradually coming along.
I also have been busy completing forms;
  • I totally redesigned the Client Information form - I had completed the first using a lot of cut and paste from other sites, but realised I wanted to have my own look and design.
  • I also did the same for the Diversities and Equalities form - it just did not look right by cutting and pasting - but I am very happy with the new designs
  • I typed up a Non Disclosure form - this for the companies we will be working with - protecting my Intellectual Property - stop them saying that they like the idea, but wont do it - and then go and do it themselves (Family Mosaic have sort of done this - I should have prepared myself before)
  • I am also preparing a two/three page letter to send to Theresa May - I originally met with the Conservative Policy Team a few years ago, and they were so impressed they passed it then to Theresa May when she was at the Department of Work and Pensions - and she wrote back asking to be kept informed - and then she moved to a different department.  I am hoping to meet the policy team again.  Can't hurt to write.
I met with a lovely lady who is one of the managers at Clissold Park today, and they happy for me to use the park for walks and other activities.

I am now working on papers for a meeting with Scott tomorrow - there is a lot to prepare by the end of this week if I want to meet deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment