Sunday 2 October 2016

Sunday 2nd October 2016 - Izzwalkz - plus personal

Posted 8:30pm
It's been a weekend and after all the hard work of the last week I decided I needed to have a little rest away from the project for a couple of days, especially as the next week is going to be mega busy.

So yesterday was a day of rest.  Today, though, I was sitting for an elderly friend, watching the Premier League, and I had to do some paperwork to do with a different issue.  However, I finished that early and decided I had to do some project stuff - despite having no wifi where I was sitting.

I started working - to be honest, editing - a brochure for marketing Izzwalkz - I am going to launch four walks around Islington.  Using Publisher, and some formats already on the software, I have developed, what I have to say, a terrific brochure.  It's an A4 size, with two folds in it.  This means you have six different faces.  There is the front headline page - four pages, one for each walk - and the sixth page gives the reason walking is good, and contact.

Very proud of it.  I wont put on here as yet, as it needs looking at and adjusting.  It needs an Izzwalkz logo, a map for Clissold Park, and some small changes.  A good start to the week maybe.

Tomorrow morning I will do my second video for my own personal journey - this will go on Facebook as well as on our Youtube channel.  Last week, on Monday, I was 88.5kgs - which equates to a disappointing 13st 13.175lbs.  I am honestly disgusted at myself for getting back up that high.  So really hoping that I have done okay this last week.  As long as it is going down that is the main thing.  I have worked hard, but let's wait and see.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment