Friday 7 October 2016

Friday 7th October 2016 - brainwaves

Image result for inspiration

Posted 12:55pm
It is funny how things develop sometimes.  For something like this project, which has developed over several years, and has changed over time, this is because of different conversations I have had and various people I have met over time.

The programme itself, I know how I want to deliver it, but was stuck on various pieces of concept and how to actually put it over in a way that is fun, but also easy to understand.  And then last night I had a brainwave.  It was almost like I was putting a jigsaw together and suddenly saw the pattern and how to put it together.  So this weekend is going to be very busy.

Adam has come up with a couple of good ideas with the fitness - and I am looking forward to spending a day with him later this month hopefully.

The days are speeding by.  I have been hoping for ages to get this started and have deadlines - and now they are here they are approaching very fast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment