Tuesday 4 October 2016

Tuesday 4th October 2016 - The Programme

Posted 10:55am
A big part of the concept deals with "mindset" - and developing it in a proactive, practical, and hands-on approach.  Part of this means clearing away all the clutter that one is allowing to accumulate in order to move on with a positive attitude.
When I think back to when I first came up with the idea of HMHB - and then Ajani and Izzwalkz - I was struggling to do that, but knew that was the way forward.

Part of that deals with procrastination - something that we need to deal with sometimes.  All of us put off things that we have to do for various reasons - it may take time, or involve doing things we do not like to do, or not understand.  But until we can get them done they will always be a chain around our necks.

I have just put in process an action that will hopefully remove one of those chains - and it is something I have been sitting on for over four months.  I am my own Ajani guinea pig, and it this is inspiring myself on.  I also saw a picture online of my friend Stephen, who has recently lost over two and a half stone - he looked amazing, happy, and I am delighted for him, as he had wanted to do this for a while.  Another spur for me.

I now need to work on getting the Ajani programme down on paper - I know how it will go as it is formulated in my mind.  However, I am still changing things constantly, depending on different meetings and conversations.  I changed things slightly following the SHP and Scott meetings last week, when just hearing a certain sentence would light a bulb in my head.  Exciting times.

I need to have several things ready for the end of Friday 14th.
I want the website just about finished - my wonderful friend Kacper has other work to do, and currently doing this for free, so I very happy with progress.
I need the Programme outline ready - so we can thoroughly review it.
I need to get Izzwalkz marketing out - so have to have start dates and venues organised and also have arranged for some volunteers.
I need to have arranged meetings with the other companies I want to work alongside.
I have to look at the other funding opportunities and actively have started applications.

A lot going on - and there are still the videos, social media, CRM, and others to keep creating. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment