Wednesday 5 October 2016

Wednesday 5th October 2016 - deadline developments - plus chasing

Image result for office deadlines

Posted 1:50pm
After living with this for so long, it is actually nice to have deadlines to work to.  Over the last couple of years the closest I have had that is when I have had my meetings with my Job Coach, or with the Job Centre - and that has encompassed paperwork.

Now, I have clear deadlines to aim for.  I want to start my first Izzwalkz in Clissold Park in November, so have to get marketing materials out there - I am doing this one in partnership with Highbury Grange Health Centre, and have a meeting booked for tomorrow morning to discuss this issue, plus others.

I also have the 8 November deadline - just five weeks away - when I will be presenting the course to SHP - and that is particularly exciting as I develop that.  It is all in my head, and I have started working out the titles for each week, and therefore the content - more than anything it is meant to be fun, educational, and a chance to involve everyone in the proactive approach that I have been shouting about.

I have also been chasing up on a lot of emails and contacts - these include:
Circle Housing, Business in the Community, Family Mosaic Housing, and Change Grow Live - all of which I want to run programmes with too.

I have also asked for meetings with Voluntary Action Islington, Disability Action Islington, Arsenal in the Community, and the local NHS Commissioning Group.

There is a huge amount to get done before the end of the month - so four weeks!!!!  Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment