Thursday 13 October 2016

Thursday 13th October 2016 - small SHP grant approved £200

Image result for grant money UK

Posted 2:40pm
Delighted to get the news today that the small grant applied for by SHP for me, on my behalf,has been approved.  In fact, when SHP rang me they said the funders were excited to hear about the project and wanted to get developments.  Nice!!!!  :-)

So this means that we can get the digital video camera - fantastic news.  This can help with providing the films for Youtub channel, as well as recording progress as we go, feedback, and various events. Really excited to get this backing.
I can also get the logos for Ajani and Izzwalkz - I have got them done online, saved.  So it is just a case of getting on and ordering them, and using them.  Really pleased with that.
Finally, I can improve my home printer with a better one - which again is great timing.  It will be nice to update my current one, which has served me well for quite a few years, but this one will be wireless and quicker and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment