Thursday 29 September 2016

Thursday 29th September 2016 - programme presentation - personal

Image result for idea

Posted 9:25pm
It's actually quite emotional at the moment - I feel it all coming together beautifully - although there is an enormous amount of work to do before actually meeting clients.

One thing that has been niggling away at me for a while is the actual substance of the course and how to provide it properly.  And then today, during my meeting with Scott, it suddenly came to me - and it was a mixture of certain ideas I had been mulling over, something that Amanda at SHP said to me the other day, and then Scott mentioned a certain direction we should be looking at - and all at once it came to me - the perfect way.  Funny how it happens.  Now I just have to get it all down on paper!!

The next eight days are crucial - and there is a huge amount to do.  But I am looking forward to it all.

On a personal front - I am doing a weekly video and weigh in - and talking about my targets.  That will be on Monday morning - although I have just done a sneaky weigh - but I am not saying what is currently is - but I will say I am delighted at progress.  The trick, as I have said before, and acted on before, is keeping it going - and staying on track.  This time!!!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment