Friday 16 September 2016

Friday 16th September 2016 - it's a prep weekend ahead

Image result for business preparation

Posted 5:20pm
Just waiting in Greenwich to go and see a subtitled film with my terrific deaf friend Robin, and found I have time to update on more goings on.

Had a solid meeting with Scott earlier - discussing insurance, financial procedures, and most importantly the funding meet next Tuesday.  What we need to say, what papers I need to bring, how we are going to approach issues that may arise.  

I have changed my CRM - at the moment I am only using it as a contacts database to keep track of all the names, emails, mobile numbers etc.  Plus meeting dates.  I decided that the original one I had chosen did not have the correct search facilities that I required, but after a little research I think I have now bagged the right choice, and will be adding all my contacts over the weekend.

Looking forward to tomorrow, as meeting up with Kacper and we are going to tweak the website, film some temporary videos for it (exercise plus history), and I also want to chat about Instagram and Twitter too.  If you are reading this Kacper, terrific stuff mate.  We are also heading to the gym - and I like going with him as I push more on things I probably would not do so on my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment