Monday 19 September 2016

Monday 19th September 2016 - another big week ahead - plus personal

Posted 12:00pm
Well, there are no quiet days any more.  Tomorrow is the Cripplegate meeting, and it is now all about getting everything ready for that.  I am reviewing the PowerPoint presentation, looking at the papers we need to bring with us, making copies of various letters to leave with them.

Have had some good contacts from Twitter over weekend, and wanting to develop that further. Also looking to start our Facebook page, as well as developing Instagram.  I am hoping that after we launch our followers will grow on all Social Media fronts, so vital to get it ready now.


On personal front, had exciting idea for both myself and project.  I am the "prime example" of how this project can change your life around.  But as people who have followed my story over the last couple of years will know I have had ups and downs, and yoyoed.
So instead I am going to do a daily vlog.  This will cover what I have done in the day, and being on camera will also be able to show the difference, over time, to my physical self, as well as mental well-being.  Therefore, over the last three weeks I have not concentrated on losing any weight, so I can show progress on the screen (although somehow I have actually put on instead - which was not the plan).  Anyway, my journey can be a good demo for others - he says!!!!  I am speaking with my internet wizard, Kacper, so we can edit videos - I have no clue!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment