Sunday 11 September 2016

Sunday 11th September 2016 - Clissold Park - full week ahead

Posted 8:05pm
Image result for clissold park
Part of the project is launching three walks a week in the area (although the pilot is Islington, Clissold is right on the border of Islington and Hackney, but is covered by Hackney).
I tweeted the Clissold Park Users Group on Friday, and quite by coincidence they had there bimonthly meeting today in Clissold House - which is in the middle of the park.  I attended the meeting, which was lovely (it is amazing just how much work goes into running a park).
I wanted to ensure that the walks are run with permission and knowledge, and hopefully support.

This week is all about preparation for the funding meeting on the 20th, and following up on proposals for work.  I will be visiting all the companies that have not come back to me - and I wont go away till I have a meeting organised.  I am certain that I can do this successfully, and the passion for it will win people over I am sure.

For the funding meeting I need to gather a lot of paperwork ready.  I want to impress on them that I have so much support - which I do - and that the money they give will be spent wisely, properly, and will benefit the project.

This is going to be a busy, but exciting week. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment