Monday 26 September 2016

Monday 26th September 2016 - Youtube - tomorrow meeting - personal

Image result for youtube channel

Posted 12:50pm
Our Youtube channel was set up a few weeks ago but not used so far.  We have several plans for it.

Firstly: We are going to do bespoke fit videos - aimed specifically at the general person who is out of work.  Aiming not just to show the exercises and how to do them, from different angles, but also how not to do them - the mistakes that people generally make (myself included).  Also, we will show which particular muscles they are helping, as well as why.  It will generally involve Adam demonstrating and coaching myself - poor guy. I do think it will be good to have people see someone struggling with exercises, as that shows empathy for them.

Secondly: can show the project from the view of clients, as well as businesses and agencies, and even from HMHB angle.  It will be good getting views of all concerned as it progresses.

Thirdly; I want to be able to put talks on budgeting, nutrition, routine on there - mental health issues too. Nutrition wise - you read so many menus and recipes that involve a lot of shopping and items that cost a bit or you would worry about buying - I want to do it from the view of someone struggling financially, with little expenditure, but also from a healthy point of view - with taste.

Fourthly - my own journey will be on there - and excitingly, I posted my first video today - this morning.  I am doing it as if today is my first day of the Ajani project - which is a thirteen week course.  So I put on why I am doing this, targets I have set myself, and then I even put it on my Facebook page, as well as on Youtube.  I will also be putting it on the HMHB Facebook page - not open as yet.

I do have a couple of very important meetings this week.  Wednesday, I am meeting with SHP to discuss the start of the project with them, which I will aim for 1 November.  That is really big.  But before that, tomorrow morning, I am finally meeting with the managers of Family Mosaic Employment team, and I really want to impress them and get in on their funding if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment