Thursday 15 September 2016

Thursday 15th September 2016 - proposals

Posted 4:20pm
Had a really good session following up on work proposals - and all the feedback I got back was positive - and many meetings being organised.

I spoke with:
  • Circle Housing
  • Family Mosaic Housing
  • Islington and Shoreditch Housing
  • Barnsbury Housing
  • SHP (single homeless project) - in fact just had a telephone call back from them - they want to do it - meeting up in two weeks to discuss the basics:  YAY!!!
  • BITC (business in the community
I think that, because a lot of the proposals went out in August, quite a few got put to one side due to people being away on holiday, and things just got missed.  These follow up calls have reenergised the work.

I also contacted Arsenal in the Community - I had messaged them on twitter and they passed me their email contact, and hopefully we can get a meeting with them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment