Friday 23 September 2016

Friday 23rd September 2016 - Bank and To-Do List

Posted 11:30am
Had a small bit of "out" time - the lead up to the funders meeting on Tuesday was intense.  I also needed to just step back and review what is still to be done.

With that in mind I have drawn up a "to-do" list - which is very extensive.  But then again, this is the adage for the project - "It's Your Choice".  I can look at that list - which is scary, daunting, but in some ways exciting - and run away, or face it head on and battle it out.  That's the right choice of course, and the one I am taking.

Scott has been pressing me for a while now saying; "if someone came along with some funding and said start on Monday, can you do that?"  The simple answer would have been; "no, but give me a couple of weeks and I'll be there."
That though would not have been the right answer, and maybe it is only now I am realising the point he was making.
So, I am cracking on seriously with all the relevant paperwork preparation, so that next time I can say that I am ready.

I visited the bank on Wednesday, Santander.  The business manager was very helpful. I have had the bank account for seven years, with a £10 just sitting there nicely.  I now needed to activate the online facility, mobile access and a debit card too.  He asked if I wanted a credit card but I did not see any point at this time for it.  Probably in the future.
The Manager liked the concept I am doing, and even suggested a couple of events that Santander are running with entrepeneurs - and I will follow them up.

I think yesterday I just needed a day's break from it all - come back refreshed today.  There is a lot to do; paperwork, social media, conversations, etc. But I am up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment