Wednesday 7 September 2016

Wednesday 7th September 2016 - important to stay on top of things - personal - insurance

Posted 9:30am
Typing this up in Leeds.
My personal journey over the last couple of years has had a lot of downs - but this one reason I know my project can help with mental health issues.  Exercise, fitness, diet and a good routine are fundamental in keeping you positive and on the up.
I am hoping today will be a good day for me on a personal issue - very stressful - but whatever happens I must keep going.  Last week I lost 1kg - but most importantly I felt full of energy and confidence was high.  If today does not go well, I must ensure I keep that momentum!!!!

Travelling up the wifi was playing up a bit - but started to insert contacts in my CRM.  When I am on the way home later I will draw up a detailed to do list - and that will certainly involve going around the places I left proposals, as well as ensuring I have all the right paperwork for the funders, for when they arrange the meeting.

Adam helped me get a very decent quote for insurance.  Public Indemnity is vital if you are dealing with people and offering advice.  I did get a rather obscene quote from an Islington based broker, which I thought was rather high.  Thankfully, Adam uses what appears to be a very good online company, and there quote was much more to my way of thinking.  I need that for the funding application I put in.

No comments:

Post a Comment