Thursday 1 September 2016

Thursday 1st September 2016 - funding application sent

Posted 2:20pm
Just spent all morning finalising the application - and making sure the accompanying documents are complete.  I had been waiting on a couple of quotes so installed them into the finance spreadsheet.

I had to include the Constitution, Spreadsheet, last set of accounts (although dormant I had sent them off to companies house so included them) and bank statement (only have paper copies but they will accept them by hand).

What happens next?  They will contact next week to set up a meeting at their offices - Scott has said he will come along with me - to sit down and go through the application thoroughly.  Naturally it would be nice to get all, or some of the costs, as I want this launch to be the best it can possibly be, but we are in their hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment