Saturday 17 September 2016

Saturday 17th September 2016 - website development - plus videos

Posted 10:15pm
The HMHB website is going to be an integral part of the project - offering information on various issues, plus access to videos, and a gallery, access to blog, and other information.

I want to be able to show a demo of the website on Tuesday at our meeting, and so had a terrific meeting today with Kacper - I'm so sorry for oversleeping mate - and we got a lot done.

We have just about finished on design - although the funding will produce a couple of extra logos. I am so pleased with what we have done (and when I say "we", the work has been done by by Kacper, directed on how I would like things - there is no way I could have produced what he has done so well). Over the next few months, Kacper will demonstrate to me how to do changes, and he is a very small part of my funding application.

We also filmed five very short demo videos - all under 30 seconds - just so we can upload some to the website as demo.  They are not the ones we will be using.  I am very much looking forward to meeting up with Adam, and producing around ten initial videos (I have not actually told him that number as yet, this could be the first time he discovers!!).

We are hoping to be able to make the website live in five weeks' time and starting the project in six weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment