Friday 9 September 2016

Friday 9th September 2016 - it's full steam ahead

Posted 9:05pm
A full week this week has been - and next week is going to be even fuller.  A lot to do as we start getting ready to launch.

Today I was trying to do stuff on the website - it really is no where near as easy as they try and make out on the adverts.  I want it to look fairly good by the end of next week, so when we have the inital meeting for the small funding amount of £4500 from Cripplegate I have something to show them. Part of the funding application includes hosting and domains.

On Twitter we are now following nearly 100 different accounts - only 20 following us so far!!  That will undoubtedly increase.  I have sent twitter messages to several organisations to try and link up with them.  Can only see what happens.

I was going to draw up a to do list on the way back from Leeds on Wednesday, but instead I slept. Instead I will do that tomorrow.  I am also continuing to update the CRM database.

I think if I were to just sit back and look at the mountain of work which needs to be completed over the next week or fortnight I would run away.  It's such a mix of emotions at the moment - fun, thrills, nervousness, excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment