Thursday 8 September 2016

Thursday 8th September 2016 - prep prep prep

Posted 1:00pm

Image result for islington life twitter

Have a meeting this afternoon with Islington Life - which I got from being on Twitter.  They very online - and support events and life in general in the Borough.  I am hoping they will get behind the project and push it out to their contacts. Meeting at the Town Hall and heading off to get a coffee.

Still building up my CRM contacts - what a useful tool that will be - another reason why people starting projects and companies must listen to those around them - as this was a suggestion by committee member Scott.

Tomorrow I am going to spend travelling around Islington, knocking on the doors of the people wjo have not come back to me as yet on the proposals.;  I realise August was probably not the nest month to be leaving literature, but now that September is upon us I need to get myself out and about.

The Cripplegate Foundation initial funding meeting is at their offices for the 20th.  Meeting up with Scott next week (Friday) to go over this, and I am wonderfully grateful to him that he is taking time out of his schedule to come with me that morning.  Yay!!!  Naturally, there is a lot to get ready for that - and I think I will be using my Power Point presentation for the first time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment