Sunday 25 September 2016

Sunday 25th September 2016 - forms, crm, to-do, plus personal

Image result for equality and diversity

Posted 5:25pm
That was annoying - I typed for 20 minutes and then accidentally deleted the wording!!!
I had detailed my work for the day.  It was very important for me to start producing paperwork that I would give to prospective clients.  Whatever happens with the Cripplegate money, which would be a terrific boost, I still aim to launch on the 1 November, even if it is just a very small pilot with few people.  I will also be launching the walks at the same time.

So I have been working on the client forms - preparing three.  I used online templates as a guide, and then adapted and designed specifically for the Ajani project.
  1. Equality and Diversity form - required for reporting purposes (the pic at the top regards this)
  2. Contact and information form
  3. Assumption of risk waiver, disclaimer - for insurance purposes, and protect ourselves

The CRM, contacts database, is becoming more and more important.  It feels like every day I am collecting new business contacts, be that individuals or businesses.  I must ensure I get that up to date quickly and maintain it properly.

The to do list is extensive.  I did get one message from someone asking why I did this:  I got the following paragraph from the internet - puts in better words than I could come up with:

"Motivational speakers will tell you that to-do lists are a useful motivational tool when used as a way to clarify goals. It's easy to say, "I want to get that promotion," but listing the steps that you intend to take to accomplish that goal can help clarify your thoughts and give you achievable short-term goals. As you succeed at each step along the way, you'll gain confidence crossing those items off your list!"

Personal:
Well, as I have put a few times, I am the poster boy for the project.  Therefore, from tomorrow, it is going to be as if I am using Ajani.  I will put my own position, targets, and actions down.  I will also start doing videos per day - which I will be uploading to Youtube - which is not open as yet to the public.  I need to work on that for another two weeks I think.  I will also be filming and publishing the temporary videos to accompany the project. I know in the past, as is known, I have yoyoed with the weight, as well allowed outside issues to affect me,  This time, with the project, and using all the tricks and knowledge I have learned, I will be the success.  YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment