Monday 5 September 2016

Monday 5th September 2016 - CRM, Website, Twitter - day off

Image result for crm

Posted 2:10pm
This whole project is exciting and full on - which means that occasionally, for my own sanity, I need to step back and away from it - which I did this weekend.
One of the disciplines we are trying to install in our clients will be the need to ensure your surroundings do not stress you - part of that is ensuring your house/flat is neat and tidy - clean - so when you wake up in the morning you do not feel down at the state of the rooms.

So I got on with domestics this weekend - tidying, cleaning, and shopping - and in fact even simple things like that can make you feel more positive and lift your mood.

I have signed up to a CRM database - Customer Relationship Management.  I am mainly using it as a client database at the moment - as I am starting to get a large number of contacts - it was a good suggestion by Scott.  I now need to get all the contacts onto it - but it will be good to have them all in one place - and it has the potential to grow very quickly.  It would be very easy to get out of hand.

I have started providing wording at last to Kacper for the website.  It is coming along.  We want to have a basic shape ready to show Cripplegate, as the funding from them will help with the content.  It has taken me a little while.  One of my key words with clients will be ""procrastination" - and I must try and conquer it too.

Twitter is growing nicely - we are following quite a large number and have had a few following us back - and excitedly have had a couple of messages and a meeting with one has already been arranged.  More news to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment