Friday 12 August 2016

Friday 12th August 2016 - good meeting - solid week - developing the second blog

Posted 9:55pm
Had a cracking meeting earlier with Circle Housing.  Obviously, more to discuss but they thought the project would work very well alongside their own employment work, and said they could not see any reason not to allow us to do a pilot with a small number of tenants.
Went better than I could have hoped.  I am emailing more paperwork to him this weekend, and hopefully will get a meeting next week.

My original blog from last year, I used to put in articles and features around exercise and nutrition. And I wanted to continue that in a separate blog which would just be for that purpose.
So I will start that on Monday.

I think this week has shown that whatever the task is ahead,, and however daunting, you just need to keep faith and keep going.  There's no guarantee of success - and that could still end up like that for me - but you make your own luck.

This goes for anything - whatever your targets!!!  Keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment