Sunday 14 August 2016

Sunday 14th August 2016 - launch of news blog

Posted 6:05pm

Launched my new blog today.  This blog here is for news on the project and how it is developing. It will be demonstrating how it gets off the ground and, moving forward, hopefully will get contracts and grow.  It will also put a bit on my own journey as a guinea pig of m,y own project.

The new blog is different:

www.hmhbnews.blogspot.com

The new blog is covering the extras I used to put in my old blog.  I like to find articles surrounding fitness and health, as well as nutrition and exercise.  I also like to find news around nutrition and well being.  This blog will cover all of these.  I will find it exciting.  And it will all be from the point of view of someone who finds life can be a struggle.

You can see fitness videos where the person demonstrating has a perfect body.  They advocate eating avocado and quinoa, and items that can cost more than the usual shop - things that people who are unemployed, or in poverty can really do.  I want to do things from the normal person point of view, and point out news on issues as they appear.

Not everything is relevant to everyone, but hopefully the items will be interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment