Wednesday 17 August 2016

Wednesday 17th August 2016 - personal journey ahead

Posted 11:30am
Right.  I am using myself as an example of how the project works.
But like many people, I find it very easy to give out advice, or know what I need to do to improve myself, but when it comes to action I then seem to do the opposite.
I need to stop doing that, take control, focus, and buck my ideas up.

I have yoyoed all over the place for the last three years.  This means I get towards my target (or even reach it at one stage) and have then allowed outside issues - that have been really tough - to knock my confidence and I get back to visitng the cake aisle at the supermarket. :-)

So, here I start again.  But this time I must do well.  But realistic targets.  Stop putting pressure on myself.  So, I am not going to put my weight.  But I am going to say I want to lose 12kgs.
The reason I am starting again now, is that yesterday was a big birthday.  I wanted to get that over and done with, and push on.  Lots of incentives.
I will put on the blog how I am progressing - and what I am doing - following the project ethic.

No comments:

Post a Comment