Wednesday 17 August 2016

Wednesday 17th August 2016 - planning ahead



Posted 11:20am
A morning entry - now there is a surprise.
This afternoon I am meeting my business mentor Scott.  I will be collecting my final two work proposals - these ones with the Islington and Shoreditch Housing Association, and the Barnsbury Housing Association.

I have also nearly finished my Powerpoint presentation - which I am preparing to show the journey of the client.  Quite fun to do, and hopefully looks quite professional.

I have also started on the Cripplegate funding application - we can ask for up to £5000.  Which I am guessing would mean around £3000.  You cannot ask for anything you have already bought.  And they also restrict what you can buy.
I would be looking for the costs of all the printing (booklets/forms), travel for a year, insurance, and printer ink.  You can also ask for salary.  Now, I am on benefit and not earning anything.  But the job centre have told me that I can earn £100 a week - working less than 16 hours - and not have it affect my benefit.  So that is what I am going to ask for.
I also have Kacper who is currently looking at my website, and also knows more about social media than myself.  I would like to see if I can get a sort of cost for him too.  But that is up to the funders.

I have also started chasing up meetings on the first lot of proposals that went out.

No comments:

Post a Comment