Wednesday 31 August 2016

Wednesday 31st August 2016 - progress being made

Posted 2:55pm
Just about to head off to the gym, but wanted to leave a quick update on progress.

Twitter is live, and we have now sent several tweets.  It is my first time using Twitter, and still finding my way.  I want to make sure that we send relevant and appropriate message.  I have mentioned sponsorship a few times, and will be contacting various places in regards to this.  We are now being "followed" by six accounts - and wanting that to grow substantially over next month or two  Exciting though!!

Kacper, my internet guru, keeps reminding me for wording to put on our initial website - and that is something I will be working on from tomorrow, as my time has been taken up with the funding application to Cripplegate, and getting the correct quotes for that.  I am also hoping to get a couple of letters - one from the local Medical Centre, and the other from Jeremy Corbyn.

I have followed up on several proposals, and will do the rest over next couple of days.  It's such an exciting project I hope that a few will use our service.

No comments:

Post a Comment