Sunday 7 August 2016

Sunday 7th August 2016 - Social Media Updates - and this coming week

Posted 8:35pm

Although not public yet, as I need to ensure that everything is done right, and that it is what I want the public to see, I have been creating my social media outlets.

I got my business cards off Vistaprint - and a couple of t-shirts with the logo on!! 



Had a great meeting earlier, with someone younger than my own children, who is helping me create a website.  On discussions, it is going to be at least six pages, and possibly up to ten to start.  Exciting seeing it come to life.  Aiming to start publishing it in around two weeks time, for those in the know.

I have also got a Twitter feed, an Instagram account and Facebook.  The social media side is very important for our output, and to get our outcomes.

This week approaching is very important.  Lots happening so far.
I have already delivered five proposals to work with companies/organisations.
This week I will be delivering a further six.
I already have meetings with two - the Job Centre Plus on Monday (I have already met and spoken with this guy once, and he was very encouraging - and Circle Housing on Wednesday - the email I had from the guy showed interest.
I am meeting with the website guy on Tuesday to develop the pages and get most of it done.
I am finishing off the Powerpoint presentation I am preparing - it wont be ready for JCP (unless I can get it done tonight) but will be for Wednesday and further on.  That is not an issue as the JCP are already fully aware of the concept.

I am also working out the finer points of the fitness videos and booklets I want - and will be speaking with my friend Adam about these.

No comments:

Post a Comment