Monday 22 August 2016

Monday 22nd August 2016 - health centre news - website - plus personal success

Posted 3:15pm
An afternoon entry, but feeling particularly energised at the moment.
Firstly, HMHBhas had a couple of important contacts today.
I had approached my local Health Centre to discuss working with them and our clients.  The Practice Manager asked me to send them some paperwork, and today she rang me to invite me for a meeting. She has already asked me to join the Patient's Group they run.
She likes the concept and wants to see what they can do.  I think this can really help influence us as we look for further funding, and maybe sponsorship.
I am meeting with her on Thursday, just before a meeting with Scott, as we go over the funding application for Cripplegate (up to £5000), and the Power Point presentation I have been working on.
Very exciting stuff.

I also had a text conversation with Business In The Community.  They are restructuring, and the lady I have been dealing with is leaving at the end of this month.  But she has promised to forward on the proposal to their National Team with a view for contact with them.  Fingers crossed.

This morning I met up with Kacper, my internet wizard.  We worked on pages for the website, and the general outline is taking shape.  I need to submit paragraphs and wording, and think about background pictures.  But I liked what I was seeing.  We want to have a basic site we can show the funders so they can see what their potential money can achieve.

And on a personal front, this is the start of my new journey - showing that using my own program you can achieve better energy levels, be more confident, feel fitter and healthier, and have a better well-being.  With that in mind, I weighed myself this morning - and was an upsetting 87.7kgs.  I want to be around 75kgs.  So I have 12.7 to lose - anyone who has followed me for a while might raise their eyebrows wondering how I have allowed myself to yoyo once more.  But this time feels so different.  I was up early (met Kacper in the gym around 6:45am), and I have already done two HIT sessions, walked over 15km, and stepped for 50minutes.  And will be going back later.  I must show people my system works.  The best ever incentive!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment