Thursday 18 August 2016

Thursday 18th August 2016 - booklets, plus me the guinea pig news

Posted 8:25pm

Image result for booklets

HMHB intend on producing three separate booklets to give to our clients, alomgside the practical help and assistance.

The first booklet will be very similar to our evidence booklet.
It shows the links between unemployment and:
smoking patterns
alcohol intake
substance abuse
poor nutrition
mental health issues
social issues
financial problems
People need to be aware of the pitfalls that creep up very fast.

The second booklet will be out fitness/exercise booklet.  This will accompany the videos we are going to be publishing on out video channel.  The aim is to show you do not have to go to a gym, but can do various common exercises in your home, our outdoors, that will enhance your fitness, raise your energy levels, and keep you healthy and happy.

The third booklet is going to be based on good nutrition, but basing it very much on people with a small amount of money.  Yes, we would all love to be able to buy avocados, salmon, coconut oil, quinoa, sweet potatoes (and yes we should be able to do some) but we also need to see what we can do on a tight budget.  Exciting times.

I have also detailed that I am thee perfect guinea pig for my program.  I have lost weight, put on weight, got fit, lost the fitness, and need to push myself and focus, and being able to demonstrate that by using my own program I have progressed would be terrific.
I did say that I was not going to put my weight or anything.
But actually I think I need to be able to show how I am doing - be that good or bad (hopefully mostly good).
With that in mind I am going to start doing that from Monday.  Anyone who followed my previous blog would know I have started, stopped, started again, fallen back, restarted - frustrating for myself and thee people following.
This time, I cannot drop back as I am going to let potential funders and organisations know about this blog.  It's a good incentive - even though I have always had them.  So that will be from Monday morning.  Let's see how I do!!!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment