Monday 29 August 2016

Monday 29th August 2016 - twitter, logos, and personal journey

Image result for twitter

Posted 4:28pm
I have been preparing the Twitter account - trying to "follow" as many relevant people, organisations and companies that I can find.  It will take time to build them up properly.  I think I should send the first tweet in next couple of days - but want to ensure everything is right!!!

HMHB is the umbrella company for different projects.  I therefore am looking at different logos for each project.  Ajani - the unemployment health/fitness project is one,  Izzwalkz (Islington Walks) is another.  There are internet companies that provide free logos (well, to design is free, but you do have to pay for a few things like business cards etc. - but the cost is minimal).  I will be looking to put this cost on the funding application which I will finish tomorrow night.  I am looking at new quotes on printing and insurance to include.

Personal journey - my target is to get down to 76kg.  Last Monday I was 87.7.  This morning I was the same.  That is totally fine. It is not all about the scales.  Mentally I am in a good place, full of energy, bouncing along.  I think I just ate too much, but recognise that.  I am following the program of getting up early, building a solid routine, keeping busy, and just need to buckle down on the food intake.  But it will come.  No rush.  Feeling good. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment